Vendors and artisans are always welcome to book a spot at the festival. Vendors do have opportunities for additional advertising in our race day brochure. Full page is $100, 1/2 page is $50 and 1/4 page is $25.
All vendors and groups must provide their own tents that are no larger than 10' x 10' if needed, there is no power available, and spaces are designated by the festival committee.
Teams racing in the festival will be allowed to fundraise at their tent locations as long as they confirm their intentions and receive permission for what they would like to do or sell 30 days prior to the festival to ensure proper placement of their team tent and avoid sponsor or festival conflicts.
- Vendors must arrive by 8:30 am and be set up by 9:30 am, and stay set up until 4:00 pm.
- Vendors must provide their own tents, if needed, that are no larger than 10' x 10 ' in size.
- Vendors must remain set up until the conclusion of the festival, unless otherwise directed by a festival official.
- Due to limited space and in order to ensure a good variety and selection of products, vendors may not be chosen on first come basis. Vendors will be asked to provide a description of products they wish to sell and have it approved by the festival officials prior to the festival. Only products described may be sold at the festival.
- Vendors will be assigned a location that is determined by the festival committee for a variety of reasons, and every effort will be made to put vendors in the area they have requested, but we cannot guarantee vendor locations remaining the same from year to year.
- Vehicles cannot be parked in vendor areas unless special arrangements have been made. Parking areas for vendor vehicles will be established prior to the festival. After you have unloaded your vehicle you must move it directly to the designated parking lot.
- The overall look and feel of the festival is a direct reflection on the way our vendors promote themselves. All the vendors are asked to keep their area clean throughout the day and when setting up please keep in mind that the overall look of your site should be clean and neat.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their site and their own garbage removal at the end of the day.